Spam. Hilarious Spam.
So, I got a "comment" on my last blog post. I know none of you saw it, since precious few of you comment on my musings, if you're still reading this at all...
It reads:
Hi,
I am the webmaster of www.peloop.com
I find your blog very interesting to read. Your way of writing can magnet and lure a lot of visitors/readers. Would you be able to write about our product after visiting our site?
Or if you have a friend who is interested to try our product, we can send you one. From this, you can gain insights and share your friend's experience to us.
I would really be interested to know if you would be able to post your findings/review in your blog, it may be a positive or negative one, with links to our site.
Regards,
Sara Smith
greenAphrodite@gmail.com
Stupidly, I went to peloop.com. It's a c0ck ring. So, apparently my blog is an interesting read enough to make it apparent that I need a c0ck ring. I guess it's from my blog post about dick meds.
Even more stupidly, I'm blogging about this. So, in essence, they're getting what they want.
It reads:
Hi,
I am the webmaster of www.peloop.com
I find your blog very interesting to read. Your way of writing can magnet and lure a lot of visitors/readers. Would you be able to write about our product after visiting our site?
Or if you have a friend who is interested to try our product, we can send you one. From this, you can gain insights and share your friend's experience to us.
I would really be interested to know if you would be able to post your findings/review in your blog, it may be a positive or negative one, with links to our site.
Regards,
Sara Smith
greenAphrodite@gmail.com
Stupidly, I went to peloop.com. It's a c0ck ring. So, apparently my blog is an interesting read enough to make it apparent that I need a c0ck ring. I guess it's from my blog post about dick meds.
Even more stupidly, I'm blogging about this. So, in essence, they're getting what they want.

4 Comments:
Zach, I am a friend who is interested to try their product. Would you like to gain my insights?
Would I!?!?
i read the comment, copied the address, saw it was about cock rings. later was pasting something into an email to, you know, the bosses, and apparently hadn't copied the other thing. peloop doesn't even know how many important and impotent people almost found out about it. bastards.
I recieved an email asking for me to review them as well. Sara seems to have asked dozens of bloggers for reviews after Googling her email. I can only conclude they have a warehouse full of cock rings they can't shift. Maybe they should go on Dragon's Den (BBC2) for some investment.
Post a Comment
<< Home