5 questions for Monday

I took Friday off and had a wonderful family day. I also snuck off to an Estate Sale, and got some GI Joes to sell on ebay...
Friday night, I went to a party at one of my Fraternity Brothers' places. He is a fireman. His wife's a teacher. It was all firemen, teachers, and me. My wife and I went as Mall Walkers.
It was fun, and great to see 'ol Einstein. Saturday was three great shows, and Sunday whizzed past, even though I moved two truckloads of rocks with my dad.
On to this week's 5 questions with the Champ:
1) What wrestler is best on the mic? There are few better than the Rock, save maybe Stone Cold Steve Austin, but my current favorite is Christian.
2) Who hurts people in the ring for reals? Angle, Bob Holly. Probably Heidenreich, the clumsy fuck. Who hurts me onstage? Nobody worse than myself. I lay it all on the line for the laugh. I have taught myself to do all kinds of stuff on stage, but hardly a week goes by without me bruising up both elbows.
3) How do you feel about Jim Ross' firing? It was handled super-clumsily and they even mentioned on air that the internet rumor was Ross would be fired. Talk about dissipating the tension.
Incidentally, I was on sound for the comedysportz show, and that balance of command between ref and sound is a doozy.
4) Which McMahon bothers you the most? Linda. She shouldn't be a character on TV 'cause she can't act. The rest get it and do it well. Plus, we could all use more Stephanie McMahon.
5) If you could change one thing about the WWE, what would it be? Hire them an improv coach. What almost all of them don't get is heightening within character. I could do them so much good. Bah.



2 Comments:
mall walkers?
mall walkers?
this goes down as the best idea ever. couple of the century!
This costume made me laugh out loud and miss you dudes even more. I wish there had been a baby mallwalker.
Post a Comment
<< Home