Anxiety
So, my brother had a double lung transplant on May 22nd, 2002 due to Cystic Fibrosis. He's been relatively healthy ever since, but lately has been feeling like crap. He went in for an x-ray the other day, and then today for another appointment. They found abnormalities in his lungs and aren't sure what they are. He's having a CAT scan Thursday.
The tension of the what-ifs is killing me.
I had a fine weekend. Did my shows Friday so I could go to a teacher party on Saturday nite. Got lots done except for rest, and am now feeling under the weather. Miette's had a runny nose for a couple days. I hate it. You have to take the suction bulb and suck out the snot, since she's too young to blow. She hates it too. She slept like crap last night. In turn so did I.
Usually when I have a sleepless night, I get a few winks on the train. My night was so bad that I DREAMT about sleeping on the train.
The tension of the what-ifs is killing me.
I had a fine weekend. Did my shows Friday so I could go to a teacher party on Saturday nite. Got lots done except for rest, and am now feeling under the weather. Miette's had a runny nose for a couple days. I hate it. You have to take the suction bulb and suck out the snot, since she's too young to blow. She hates it too. She slept like crap last night. In turn so did I.
Usually when I have a sleepless night, I get a few winks on the train. My night was so bad that I DREAMT about sleeping on the train.



1 Comments:
hang in there, champeen. love you. sometimes the not knowing day to day is the worst thing of all.
thinking of.
Post a Comment
<< Home