What else did I break?
My idleness due to my decreased mobility is making me insane. My normally peacocky confidence was shattered yesterday and my day spiraled out of control. The climax was an awkward conversation with my boss, the capper was getting a parking ticket. I guess my handi solution isn't airtight; I don't have a permit for the westmont commuter lot, so they ticketed me.
It took Kiki reminding me to ground me and make me realize that since I can't be swinging from the rafters, I'm cracking up inside. I can't even get out for lunch... it's just not worth it; so all I do is sit at the computer.
Today has been much better, and I'm looking forward to a weekend so that my hands get a little rest from the crutches. I was hoping out new couch would be here this weekend, but it looks like Tuesday at the earliest. Also gonna look at some houses this weekend...
I WISH I was doing shows. I'm going to be dangerous when I get back.
It took Kiki reminding me to ground me and make me realize that since I can't be swinging from the rafters, I'm cracking up inside. I can't even get out for lunch... it's just not worth it; so all I do is sit at the computer.
Today has been much better, and I'm looking forward to a weekend so that my hands get a little rest from the crutches. I was hoping out new couch would be here this weekend, but it looks like Tuesday at the earliest. Also gonna look at some houses this weekend...
I WISH I was doing shows. I'm going to be dangerous when I get back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home