Bupdates

First, at the Comedysportz banquet, I found out I have a lot more readers than I thought. Welcome, all. I appreciate your digesting my prattle.
My wife has put the kybosh (sp?) on me writing to the Lisle sun. Maybe they'll just see my blog. In other Lisle news, there's a police auction this weekend. I really want to go check it out.
One last bit on Manhood that I found interesting. In GQ or Esquire, they talked to a trend specialist who specializes on men's trends. She (yes. Wierd.) Says that most men of my generation will belong to a social fraternal organization like the Elks or Odd Fellows so that they spend a lot of time socializing in that way. Can you picture me driving a tiny car with the shriners? I guess I can. It makes me wonder if I can parlay my college fraternity Tau Kappa Epsilon into a longer-term experience. I know it can be done. I just wonder how/if it will work for me. I guess I feel like I don't have time to explore that now. In the future I'll dust off the Teke Guide and rock it.

2 Comments:
I read your Blog. There, I'm out.
Nothing brings out the Man (capital M) like having a family. And we don't even have a kid, so I can only imagine...
I need to go build and/or wrestle something.
Jay
Right on!
Post a Comment
<< Home