Other corporations that can get fucked:
1) the Mortgage Exchange, for botching the close of my loan, nearly causing the closing to be rescheduled. I don't care how mushmouthed Joe Aldeguer is in his radio ads. DO NOT do business with them.
2) Option One Mortgage - these assholes bought my mortgage from The Mortgage Exchange. Normal practice. However, I have recieved a call every day since the mortgage closed from some Indian in a call center who CANNOT deviate from his script of verifying my information. Finally I got through to a manager and explained that my information had been verified several times, and each time I had been assured was the last call I'd get. Corporations that do this type of outsourcing do not see what kind of damage it does to them to put customers through this shit. I cannot wait for my house to sell so I can get a mortgage on MY terms.
I guarantee it will not be with the Mortgage Exchange or Option One Mortgage.
2) Option One Mortgage - these assholes bought my mortgage from The Mortgage Exchange. Normal practice. However, I have recieved a call every day since the mortgage closed from some Indian in a call center who CANNOT deviate from his script of verifying my information. Finally I got through to a manager and explained that my information had been verified several times, and each time I had been assured was the last call I'd get. Corporations that do this type of outsourcing do not see what kind of damage it does to them to put customers through this shit. I cannot wait for my house to sell so I can get a mortgage on MY terms.
I guarantee it will not be with the Mortgage Exchange or Option One Mortgage.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home