Illegitimate non carborundum
It's latin for "Don't let the bastards grind you down." I should be living by that a lot more than I am lately.
1) My brother is out of the hospital. Thanks to all of you that reached out to me upon reading the last post. The most likely cause of his problems were his anti-rejection drugs for his transplanted lungs; more accurately, an overdose of said drugs. He still has pneumonia, and some bloating from all the liquids they put in him, but he's home and stable and that's important. Saturday the 16th, he thought he was going to die. He couldn't breathe. My parents witnessed the whole thing. They gave him some steroids and finally his breathing regulated. They thought they'd have to put him back on a respirator, but they didn't have to. You'll forgive my lack of posts of late.
2)The house sale is like having nails driven into your knees.
They keep grubbing for cash and "finding" problems with the house. It was built in 1929, people! What the fuck do you want?
3) I had 2 very important conference setups yesterday; one for the firm's managing partner, the other for my boss' boss. The could not have gone more poorly. I was sweating the fat drop yesterday.
I'ma keep jumping through hoops, because I haven't got a choice. No shows for 2 weeks on account of weddings is making Jack a dull boy.
1) My brother is out of the hospital. Thanks to all of you that reached out to me upon reading the last post. The most likely cause of his problems were his anti-rejection drugs for his transplanted lungs; more accurately, an overdose of said drugs. He still has pneumonia, and some bloating from all the liquids they put in him, but he's home and stable and that's important. Saturday the 16th, he thought he was going to die. He couldn't breathe. My parents witnessed the whole thing. They gave him some steroids and finally his breathing regulated. They thought they'd have to put him back on a respirator, but they didn't have to. You'll forgive my lack of posts of late.
2)The house sale is like having nails driven into your knees.
They keep grubbing for cash and "finding" problems with the house. It was built in 1929, people! What the fuck do you want?
3) I had 2 very important conference setups yesterday; one for the firm's managing partner, the other for my boss' boss. The could not have gone more poorly. I was sweating the fat drop yesterday.
I'ma keep jumping through hoops, because I haven't got a choice. No shows for 2 weeks on account of weddings is making Jack a dull boy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home