accidente
So last Tuesday I was driving to work (cause I had CSz rehearsal). A lady pulled right out in front of me. I laid on the brakes and horn, but it was raining so my front passenger corner hit her rear door on the drivers side.
We were back on the road in about 20 minutes after filling out a police report. She admitted fault, and was cited by the cop who was trying to hide his visible shivers from the cold air.
Friday, her insurance company accepted all the blame and Monday I dropped off the car in exchange for a rental. A dodge neon. I guess the lebaron's of the world are reserved for cartoons (See Tom Goes to the Mayor, The Michael Ian Black episode.)
I emptied my car out completely going on my paradigm of the car being gone for 2 weeks for body work. Yesterday they called any it was ready. I went to pick it up last night. It is like a new car.
This is my official endorsement of Collision Revision. I know so very few of the 5 of you that read this will ever need a body shop, but these guys were great. Monday when I dropped off the car, I added the challenge of them examining the brakes and the starter. I figured that I might as well get them fixed while the car was out of commission. Here they did it all a day early, and loaded my console with buttermints! They even armor-all-ed the tires. Ice-T would be proud.
We were back on the road in about 20 minutes after filling out a police report. She admitted fault, and was cited by the cop who was trying to hide his visible shivers from the cold air.
Friday, her insurance company accepted all the blame and Monday I dropped off the car in exchange for a rental. A dodge neon. I guess the lebaron's of the world are reserved for cartoons (See Tom Goes to the Mayor, The Michael Ian Black episode.)
I emptied my car out completely going on my paradigm of the car being gone for 2 weeks for body work. Yesterday they called any it was ready. I went to pick it up last night. It is like a new car.
This is my official endorsement of Collision Revision. I know so very few of the 5 of you that read this will ever need a body shop, but these guys were great. Monday when I dropped off the car, I added the challenge of them examining the brakes and the starter. I figured that I might as well get them fixed while the car was out of commission. Here they did it all a day early, and loaded my console with buttermints! They even armor-all-ed the tires. Ice-T would be proud.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home