Friday, January 18, 2008

Suck my Diction

I got this today from urbandictionary.com:
Urban Word of the Day
www.urbandictionary.com

January 18, 2008: cuddlingus

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuddlingus&defid=2786959

The act of cuddling, spooning, or snuggling. When two or more people lay down in an intertwined fashion.

Guy: "Aright, so now that i busted my nut, I'm gonna be out."

Lady: "You're not getting out of here without giving me some cuddlingus."

I sent them my word Fuggle. That's to snuggle while working the tip in. We'll see if they take it.

I'm reading the Bret Hart Biography. It's incredible.

Here we go, Hot Karl! The Hot Karl starts a run tonight for the next 5 Fridays at 8 PM at the Apollo theater. I'm beside myself!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hixx said...

You know what sucks? Back in the old days, of random cute boys who used to live at the Annoyance, I wanted to start a business.

These homeless, but kind, men would come over to ladies houses, sleep in a warm bed for once and cuddle the hostess. JUST cuddle.

That business' name? Cuddlelingus.

I could have been famous.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Lindberg said...

I'd like to work the tip into you Hixx...

4:00 PM  
Blogger Hixx said...

Offensive comments on the OTHER blog Bergster.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »