Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Rags to Riches (Heading back to Rags)

So I got sent to Charlotte, NC for work Wednesday thru Friday last week. It went fine, but man, what a pain in the gnutskis travelling when the weather is hitting the fan. The woman who checked me in at United had what could only be described as Tourettes of the face. I was DYING to say something, since the tics seemed to be intentional, but I'll never fuck with an airline employee until they're useless to me.
So, I got home Friday at 10, then Saturday was Laundry, Shovelling and Packing to leave for London. I'm in London now. It's a cool city, but expensive as FUCK! My hotel is costing me (until I can expense it) $800 a night. No BJs included. Stunning. It is beautiful, but not that beautiful. Pics later. The Ritz on Maui was less.
We went to a shit-ass texmex place to watch the super bowl. Dinner and MEXICAN beer cost us $250.
I missed the second half of the game. I was exhausted. I was surprised that the place clapped and cheered when the national anthem was sung.
Otherwise, I haven't seen shit but the inside of the office.
I'm reading the Bret Hart book. I know none of you care, but it may be the best wrestling book ever.
Cheers, mate.

2 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

Who does Bret blame more for the downfall of his career, Goldberg or Vince?

4:11 PM  
Blogger Zach said...

I haven't gotten past Wrestlemania X yet...

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »