Monday, October 24, 2005

From the Estate of Someone...


So comes so much of my furniture. They, like all sales of other people's stuff are figuratively and sometimes literally a crap shoot. Like my dad always said, "You have to kiss a lot of frogs...".
Anyway, the last two I've been to, the houses seemed on the verge of collapse. They will soon become teardowns, just like many in my area. This one, there was so much stuff that it looked like the occupants just abandoned the house. Here's a picture of a table I was interested in. It came with all the chairs for $200.

It is a great table, but I have no place to put it...
I guess I'll keep kissing frogs.

1 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

I love estate sales....I love taking shreds of someone else's life and incorporating them into my own...

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »