I ain't afraid of no Rolly coaster!
Thanks to Mr. Show for the title of today's post.
It took one word to evaporate my hopes of that house. Asbestos.
I could tell Kiki's dad wasn't impressed to begin with, but when we went in the basement, the first thing we noticed was that the pipes were wrapped with Asbestos. Wonderful. We dutifully toured the rest of the house, noting as we left that it's not just the picture; the chimney is indeed leaning in toward the house. Once we were in the car, I wondered if the owner let the tenants know about the asbestos.
Plus, some of the floors are warped, there's a useless oil tank from an old oil furnace, and some questionable plaster in the house. When you're in love, you tend not to see faults.
My weekend stared with an ugly fall down the escalator at Union Station. Thanks to the slush, I have teeth marks on my calf and forearm, plus pain I can't see on my ass and lovehandle. Luckily my pride was not damaged.
I was underperofming due to aches and pains of the fall and my dream being killed throughout my shows Saturday. I was aware of it, and it made me mad.
Sunday my wife woke me up to mop up the dog's pee. He couldn't wait for her to make coffee before he went out.
Last night I put up a pitiful artificial tree. It looks okay, but we had to have a smaller one because of the crowd of the baby's stuff.
Coming out of a disappointing weekend, I tried like hell to dwell on all the great stuff we have coming up... It was even harder when Kiki put a mope on.
Fuck this moping. It's not me. I'm going to make some fun.
It took one word to evaporate my hopes of that house. Asbestos.
I could tell Kiki's dad wasn't impressed to begin with, but when we went in the basement, the first thing we noticed was that the pipes were wrapped with Asbestos. Wonderful. We dutifully toured the rest of the house, noting as we left that it's not just the picture; the chimney is indeed leaning in toward the house. Once we were in the car, I wondered if the owner let the tenants know about the asbestos.
Plus, some of the floors are warped, there's a useless oil tank from an old oil furnace, and some questionable plaster in the house. When you're in love, you tend not to see faults.
My weekend stared with an ugly fall down the escalator at Union Station. Thanks to the slush, I have teeth marks on my calf and forearm, plus pain I can't see on my ass and lovehandle. Luckily my pride was not damaged.
I was underperofming due to aches and pains of the fall and my dream being killed throughout my shows Saturday. I was aware of it, and it made me mad.
Sunday my wife woke me up to mop up the dog's pee. He couldn't wait for her to make coffee before he went out.
Last night I put up a pitiful artificial tree. It looks okay, but we had to have a smaller one because of the crowd of the baby's stuff.
Coming out of a disappointing weekend, I tried like hell to dwell on all the great stuff we have coming up... It was even harder when Kiki put a mope on.
Fuck this moping. It's not me. I'm going to make some fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home