5 sucky questions
Okay, none of you will be surprised by this, but the latest "5 questions with the champ" on WWE.com are totally lame. In their place, I present 5 questions I used to use when interviewing active brothers in my Fraternity.
1) Hometown: Westmont, IL, by way of Lisle, IL. I think I'll rep Lisle 'til I die. It's probably the lamest place in the world --drive down Ogden Avenue from Downers Grove through Lisle to Naperville, and you'll see why I've nicknamed Lisle "The Land that Time Forgot". Still, I love it.
2) Most Admirable quality: Tough to say. I used to have a quick answer, but I've been so reflective lately that I find it tough. I've been told I have a talent for making others feel good, and if that's the case, I'll take it.
3) What do you treasure most in your life? My wife. I love my daughter, and the rest of my family for that matter, to no end, but there's a connection between my wife and I that I don't believe exists anywhere else. Recently, a columnist for some newspaper came under fire for saying she loved her husband more than she loves her children. She may have even been fired. That's rediculous. Too many people fuck up and have kids to save a marriage, but nothing's better than the foundation two people that love eachother can make for a family. Print THAT, Assholes!
Sidenote- a cafe in Andersonville on the North side of Chicago recently put up a sign that out of control kids were not allowed in the cafe. It's called Taste of Heaven, and some crackpot mother's group is boycotting it. Who wouldn't want well-behaved kids? They can tear around all they want, but that's not the way they should be allowed to act in a restautrant. What happened to discipline? Speaking of assholes.
4) What's your most prized posession? My wedding ring.
Other up-theres that help paint the picture of me include my vintage Star Wars collection, my Blackberry, and my black velvet blazer with the gold Rolls Royce-logo buttons.
5) Do you have any Hobbies? Impro counts as a hobby, I guess... eBay is probably my other. Then Wrestling fanaticism.
Let's hope next week's champ questions don't suck. Coming up with your own is for the birds.
1) Hometown: Westmont, IL, by way of Lisle, IL. I think I'll rep Lisle 'til I die. It's probably the lamest place in the world --drive down Ogden Avenue from Downers Grove through Lisle to Naperville, and you'll see why I've nicknamed Lisle "The Land that Time Forgot". Still, I love it.
2) Most Admirable quality: Tough to say. I used to have a quick answer, but I've been so reflective lately that I find it tough. I've been told I have a talent for making others feel good, and if that's the case, I'll take it.
3) What do you treasure most in your life? My wife. I love my daughter, and the rest of my family for that matter, to no end, but there's a connection between my wife and I that I don't believe exists anywhere else. Recently, a columnist for some newspaper came under fire for saying she loved her husband more than she loves her children. She may have even been fired. That's rediculous. Too many people fuck up and have kids to save a marriage, but nothing's better than the foundation two people that love eachother can make for a family. Print THAT, Assholes!
Sidenote- a cafe in Andersonville on the North side of Chicago recently put up a sign that out of control kids were not allowed in the cafe. It's called Taste of Heaven, and some crackpot mother's group is boycotting it. Who wouldn't want well-behaved kids? They can tear around all they want, but that's not the way they should be allowed to act in a restautrant. What happened to discipline? Speaking of assholes.
4) What's your most prized posession? My wedding ring.
Other up-theres that help paint the picture of me include my vintage Star Wars collection, my Blackberry, and my black velvet blazer with the gold Rolls Royce-logo buttons.
5) Do you have any Hobbies? Impro counts as a hobby, I guess... eBay is probably my other. Then Wrestling fanaticism.
Let's hope next week's champ questions don't suck. Coming up with your own is for the birds.



1 Comments:
you and kiki are a very lucky couple to have found each other. it's so wonderful.
what a dumb reason to get fired! that is insane to me. without the two of you, there is no child. come on, dumb-os!
Post a Comment
<< Home