Still haven't quite righted myself...
Okay, so we haven't made a decision whether or not we're going to get that house. It's still eating at me. Tons of possibilities...some risks.
The big "is it worth pursuing?" questions SHOULD be answered this weekend. Kiki's dad, an experienced builder, is coming up for a walk-through. A quick exam from him should be a good guide for where to go with this.
A quick note on her dad. He is probably the most generous person I know. Whatever improvements we do will be done by him (with a little help from me), and if we get it at all, it'll be thanks to his financial assitance. So much of what we've been able to do already has been thanks to him. We'll never be able to repay him; though he'd never ask it. I am grateful for him.
Did a gig last night ripping off the Superfans sketch from SNL. It was fun and funny even if it didn't feel "clean". We were at Ditka's for the gig, and provided Burgers for dinner. Their burger is MONEY. Speaking of Ditka, there he was at his table on our way into and out of the party room in full superfans regalia. Fun gig. Fun bits among us. Here's me last year doing the same gig at Fogo de Chao...

I love Eric Lindberg. There, I said it.
The big "is it worth pursuing?" questions SHOULD be answered this weekend. Kiki's dad, an experienced builder, is coming up for a walk-through. A quick exam from him should be a good guide for where to go with this.
A quick note on her dad. He is probably the most generous person I know. Whatever improvements we do will be done by him (with a little help from me), and if we get it at all, it'll be thanks to his financial assitance. So much of what we've been able to do already has been thanks to him. We'll never be able to repay him; though he'd never ask it. I am grateful for him.
Did a gig last night ripping off the Superfans sketch from SNL. It was fun and funny even if it didn't feel "clean". We were at Ditka's for the gig, and provided Burgers for dinner. Their burger is MONEY. Speaking of Ditka, there he was at his table on our way into and out of the party room in full superfans regalia. Fun gig. Fun bits among us. Here's me last year doing the same gig at Fogo de Chao...

I love Eric Lindberg. There, I said it.

2 Comments:
Aw, man! Superfans! Who did it with you?
Lndberg and Sukow. Same crew from lass year.
Post a Comment
<< Home